Following Disaffiliation/ Dissolution
Once the club has been disaffiliated from the Guild, the following steps must be taken:
- Formal letter or email is sent to the club informing them of their disaffiliation from the Guild;
- The Club bank account is closed and funds return back to the Guild;
- The Club must contact all stakeholders to inform them of the disaffiliation/dissolution;
- The Club must remove all Guild affiliated logos and advertising material;
- The Club is taken off Guild website; and
- The Club loses access to privileges such as room bookings, equipment hires, funding, insurance, etc.