- The below will be cause to deem a club non-compliant:
- Failing to supply required documentation;
- Failing to supply adequate documentation;
- Failing to update the Guild of any changes to the Executive;
- Failing to give notice to the Guild within 7 days of an upcoming Annual General Meeting, Inaugural General Meeting, Special Meeting or General Meeting;
- Manipulating records; and
- Failure to follow QUT and Guild Codes of Conduct.
- If a club becomes non-complaint, they will automatically be put on probation
for the period in which they remain non-compliant.